Los Angeles - New Vision Television
New Vision Television congratulates its Birmingham CBS affiliate WIAT CBS42 for winning numerous awards from the Alabama Broadcasters Association.
WIAT was honored at the 2009 ABBY Awards for the following awards:
- Station Website, www.cbs42.com
- Advertisement, "Johnny Rockets"
- New Series, "Journey of Courage"
- News Anchor, Sherri Jackson
- Judges Award of Merit for News Series, "Child Safety
- Service Project of the Year, "Stand Up To Cancer" - Co Winners WIAT, WBMA, WVTM
About New Vision Television, LLC
With corporate offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles, New Vision and its predecessor companies will have owned or operated more than 30 television stations across the country since the inception of New Vision Television in 1993. New Vision plans to enhance the stations it acquires with an emphasis on its employees and localism with news and expansion of online services. Together with Mr. Elkin, John Heinen, President and Chief Operating Officer, will continue to invest in the television industry and focus their attention on the acquisition and operation of stations across the country.